Smallest number and largest claim: 0 PPMHelbako development partner
60 employees work in our development center using agile methodology. Divided into the four competence areas, directly linked to our production and networked with external partners and with our Romanian development site in Timişoara, they provide services according to customer requirements:
- Complete product developments from the initial idea to validated series production readiness
- Industrialization of prototypes up to validated readiness for series production
- Development of prototypes and production of sample quantities
- Takeover of work packages from the areas of system design, HW development, SW development and validation
Our experts discuss the customer requirements, flesh them out, add further internal requirements and bring everything together in our central requirements specification, the functional specification system. Based on this, technical concepts are developed and brought to implementation by the development team.
In the ongoing project, proposed changes are discussed with the customer, checked for feasibility and evaluated with regard to the impact on costs and deadlines.
- Automotive SPiCE Level 3 compliant requirements management for systems of varying complexity
- Consistent use of DOORs throughout the development lifecycle
- Consideration of functional safety up to ASIL C
Helbako development processEfficiency and quality through HEP model
Helbako’s development process HEP is based on the V-model and has been consistently aligned and further developed according to Automotive SPICE since 2003. Since 2004, the HEP has been the basis for all our development projects. This ensures the highest efficiency and quality for our customers:
- The HEP meets the strict requirements of SPICE Level 3 in key respects; the maturity level was confirmed by an external assessment.
- Integration of process requirements according to ISO 26262 for the development of control units with functional safety requirements
- Integration of external service providers into the HEP including data exchange via our portal
- Definition of all phases, roles, documents and methods