Methodical evaluation, selection and development of our suppliersHelbako SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT DARWIN
Charles Darwin (1809-1882) serves as the guiding figure of our supplier management system with his theory of evolution SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. We have been successfully using the DARWIN program since 2005. It controls, documents, manages and optimizes procurement quality.
- We consistently promote our suppliers’ understanding of quality through our supplier management program DARWIN.
- Together with our partners, we develop models to increase efficiency across the entire supply chain.
- Discrimination, exploitation and child labor are completely unacceptable. Maintaining safety standards, training employees in hygiene and health aspects, and complying with environmental standards and laws are essential.
- We involve our suppliers in new projects at an early stage in order to jointly develop cost-, schedule- and function-optimized solutions and exploit the market’s innovation potential.
- Our supplier relationships are characterized by open and fair dealings with each other. The sound makes the music. The joint, partnership-based approach of supplier and Helbako serves an efficient and ultimately profitable cooperation – and thus long-term success for all involved.
- We expect the orientation to the standards on sustainability and environmental protection of Helbako.
Overview of requirementsOur procurement focuses on the following product areas:
AECQ qualified, Microcontroller, Asics
Electromechanical components, printed circuit boards, connectors, relays, cable harnesses
Plastic housings, metal housings, stamped and bent parts, foils and labels
Office supplies, office furniture, building cleaning, IT materials, consumables and supplies